STROH Diamantwerkzeuge GmbH is a medium-sized company in the 3rd generation with its headquarters in Bruchköbel near Hanau, a production facility in Hünfeld near Fulda and a foreign subsidiary in the state of Sao Paulo in Brazil. Stroh Diamantwerkzeuge is one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-precision diamond tools for the metalworking industry.
Production helper (m/f/d) full time
- You support production in the manufacture of our diamond tools. You will perform simple grinding and soldering work and operate our machines. You will be trained by an experienced employee.
What you bring with you:
- Interest in technology and working with small parts
- Skilled craftsmanship and willingness to face new fields of activity
- Mechanical knowledge advantageous
- Prudent, careful and accurate way of working
- Independent, responsible and result-oriented work as well as flexibility and ability to work in a team
We offer you:
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths in a pleasant, familiar working environment
- Independent work and plenty of room for own ideas
- Performance-based pay with vacation pay, capital-forming benefits and 30 days' vacation
- Corporate events to strengthen team cohesion
- No shift work
The position is a full-time, permanent position with 37 hours per week.
If you feel addressed, please send us your detailed application by e-mail to Bewerbung@stroh-diamant.de.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Stroh Diamond Tools Ltd.
Kinzigheimer way 2E
Tel.: 06181 9740-55